yumyum

Uni started on Monday, only had one lecture.. so I was in for ONE HOUR.. haha ended up hanging out at Dave's anyway, made fries.. asian style, like the way my grandpa made it for CNY dinner woot!

Turned out ok, Dave likes ABC sauce though :| so there was that distinct taste that i'm getting sick of.

new fish tanks! New fish!

I got three 2.5 ft tanks and just finished setting them up now.

Lounge: Two angels, and 4 head and tail light tetras
My room-
Top: Black Ghost Knife, two goldfish, one Endler
Bottom: Breeding Bristlenose Colony

Then there's the fighters and the tank i got for christmas (: There's a BN in there now coz there's plenty of algae for him/her to eat, and a heater so hopefully the fry don't die this time. He's starting to make another bubble nest again! The females are getting fat with eggs. hehe

The prettiest one is the Christmas one! Just put a CO2 diffuser in so the plants grow crazy fast and nice.

Christmas Tank, you can see the neon tetras in here. The new food I'm feeding them is making their colours show up really well
BN breeding tank, It's still a little murky, I just put everything in
ALFRED!! Poor boy. He's been through so much. He got really scared when I put the cave in for him.. He jumped out of the tank ): aww.
His tail, and the feeder goldfish i put in there for him to eat.. he hasn't shown any interest in them yet. The smaller one has a scar on it though
His home
Male Angel from the tank in the lounge. I'm worried about these guys, they aren't eating very much! Tried bloodworms and Hikari pellets and they still wont eat very much!
The female.. they seem to like that corner quite a lot

Bubble nest!



Ordered House of Leaves and Only Revolutions off Amazon. I can't wait until they arrive!!




I read it once before in year 12 or 1st year uni? It was pretty good, but i skimmed through a lot of it because I got freaked out by it haha, so this time i'm going to read it properly. Only Revolutions is his second book



And finally... This picture again.. Man I work slow
Peace!
0 Batsignals:
Post a Comment