kinda like postal service. but i like that sorta type. Falls is soon. I really want to see avatar but everyone's seen it already =[
I think i've always preferred synth stuff, just never really got into it.
Also.
Easier-Grizzly Bear main theme song for Coraline. I like it.
and Emilielielaileasa torini, her too :)
its late, i should sleep. I'm uploading pics of merimbula to facebook.
Today was the bday bbq for tran chia kusal and ramesh, it was really good seeing everyone again! Andy is going to usa for 5 months before goign to europe for 2, lucky! well it's exchange. haha
Gope's leaving soon, 25th of dec, Christmas day! I better get something awesome =="
anyway. Lots of other thoughts too. like.. yeah wonder if anyone reads this, whether or not it's safe to post what i'm thinking up.. lmao
i should get a cbox. (:
type soon!
-Tonga