Christmas

ok so prev post was angry coz i was angry.
So time for an update, recently it's been heaps busy. Anyway.
Christmas was epic.

Spent the morning at church, the band was so small!! there were 3 people. =="
everyone had been away, back to Singapore, Msia, Indo or ... yeah thats about it. A bunch of people went to America and stuff though. LUCKY!! White Christmas n stuff.

Anyway, after church, I went over to Daves place for this EPIC LUNCH.
seriously all types of meat. and it was goooooood. I can't find the cord for my phone to computer, but dave sent me this photo.

I made 3 platters for the lunch, just of everything and a seafood one.

No pictures, a bit boring.
Anyway, then dinner @ cousins house. I didn't eat very much SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FULL.

oh man.


OK MEDIA DUMP.

yes. ARRAIGNMENT. noob mx lol!


I found this on my phone. Dave was going to some lan party haha, and i was at the beach, so i left him this msg. how cool am i!

yeah one of the things HON is missing is minigames. RVS. *sigh*

Next update will be of falls when i get the time.




0 Batsignals:
Post a Comment