Been working on jordans guitar.
i was soooooo wrecked today. Urgh, i didn't realize it until i got to his, fell asleep while watching Sherlock Holmes haha. I liked the movie though Robert Downey Jnr is one of my fave. If he was a bit younger then he.. In fact ...
ahhh. Lautner Wins, though RDj is awarded points for coolness. hehe.
Oh i have pics of guitar now.
The front and the neck..
we made it look like it was covered in bandages :D
Looks a bit lame now, but it'll be all sweet when it's done ^^
Anyway, I'm sick. I wanted to go out tonight but I was way too lazy, sooo just bummed at jordans, went home, drove, at dinner at 10:30, now it's like 12:17 and i'm hungry again.
Sleeping on the floor again, it's too hot in bed.
So, I've been trying to stay on the 'right side'. I don't see the point. I mean if "_ _" isn't respecting that why should I?
haha. ahh more thinking.
I also made up my mind.
It was a phase. like maybe things would've fallen into place, but I mean, yeah dunno.
things are good as it is.
ive eaten way too many oreos.
i want doritos and avacado dip with cheese and salsa
avOcado. poopie.