i gotta find things to do instead of being angry coz i get angry too much.
I am too much of a princess and like things to be my way. If you don't think the say way I do, tough luck coz you're way of thinking is WRONG.
ok
so
instead of being angry
be humble. coz i'm not always right. which sucks. But if i dont learn i wont grow. maybe that's why i'm so small.
I used to be forced to learn things which is how I became the way I am. I am not motivated to do anything at all if i am not interested in it. Even that 'big major reward' at the end wont interest me if i don't like what i have to do now to get there.
If i don't motivate myself to learn things i'll stay stuck. Which means I'll be behind in everything.
SO, open your ears Sarah, Open your brain and start learning stuff.
Otherwise you're screwed.
Anger is not biblical, nor was there ever an example set. Except for when the temple was being used to sell things etc.
I'm pretty sure the reasons for why I get angry are nothing close to that.
I get intimidated and I will not show it.
Get over yourself Sarah.
No really.
Show some respect.