i got a gift for ya'll
LOL.
OLD BLOGS FTW
oh dude.
le me show you some extracts.
"I wanna just leave this place n start somewhere new again. Especially for New year, which hapens to be TOMORROW, then My bday! woooot 17!"
December 30, 2006
"i dunno whats wrong with it all. I can't put it down in words at all. i dunno why im feeling like this... It hurts like hell to think that he can get over it so easily. I ono if I still have feelings for him.. or if i ever did"
December 24, 2006
"i hate it
so much.i hate hate hate.
HATE.
Infact,
I wanna ... do something... violent.
I dont want it.
I dont care.
One day I'm gunna explode with it all. Or jump off a cliff, or run away.
I hate the world.
and almost eveyrhting in it.
U know what else? I can't even stand her voice. It reflects everything I'm not"
December 7 2006
LOL what a hater.
ok that's it. i'm like.. lolling on the inside.
some of the stuff i wrote was pretty harsh. haha but you know, what can you do