dewd.


wow, what was that. I really don't understand.
Today at work, i thought... I though it was someone it was not. When i heard it and turned around everything inside of me felt like fluttery.
Then i realized. And totally spent the rest of my shift thinking about it.

Urgh.

oh man.
what on earth.
I don't think this is healthy
I can't help it.




This song is pretty cool, i like her voice





anyway.

received these guys in the mail today
Definitely cool :D

Fishtank is looking pretty too, the plants are growing fast as and i got this stuff... its right at the bottom. You can see the fat fighting fish there, lol he's ACTUALLY SWIMMING


And made banana pancakes last night :D at like 10 lol
Watched surrogates today, Not that interesting. got a bit boring haha, but the end action bits were pretty funny. Bruce willis like bashes up one of them and you can see his skull, well robotic green blooded skull. haha

alright, i'm out

cheers
0 Batsignals:
Post a Comment