Ok, so today was pretty chill, didn't do very much at all. It was FOURTY ONE DEGREES CELCIUS. oh seriously.
ridiculous stuff.
I restarted painting something that was meant to be
done a while ago, as well as sketched batman a couple times on a new canvas i'm going to paint,
it's some pretty exciting stuff.
those lumps or brown are meant to be sacks, i'll probs change them to rocks or something else, the sacks fail a bit.
OH, also, i'm still on the long slow road of improvement. Whilst i haven't been able to do much practical art and stuff, I've been building on theory and reading up on different techniques.
Dad bought me this yesterday, they are pretty expensive, but there's something nicer about reading info from a magazine or book vs the internet. It's nice
having the hardcopy :)
There's the two of them. I got the one on the right from Merimbula neesagents because I was getting a bit bored, and the other from Borders. They cost so much =[!
There's really awesom stuff, this guy goes step by step on how he creates his matte paintings for movies and such, it's pretty detailed stuff too.
ALSO did you realize that today is 11012010 man, all these dates are really hard to read sometimes. I catogorise my photos by year, month, date, so it's like 20100111. Looks a little like some hardcore binary to me
Went on Saturday to the beach. Up in Portsea? About an hours drive from BH sort of area. Went to this back beach, and haha like usual there are always guys taht find plaes to jump off into water. This pic doesn't do it justice. There's only one part that's quite deep, so if you miss it you're a bit GG'd. I didn't have the guts to do it XD
Testing out the underwater-ness of my camera
A bit choppy, but it was okay. Saw a few fishies but not much XD
Ok, I'm out. Gotta keep painting and stuff!
Smell you later.
-Tonga
I'LL SMELL YOU LATER. YOU FATANATER